Only available in Google Ad Manager 360.
Before Exchange Bidding can begin, there are a few tasks for both exchanges and publishers to complete.
Each publisher and exchange must have an established contractual relationship with one another. Google is not involved in this contract.
- Contact your Google account manager to sign a buyer contract and set up an Exchange Bidding account.
- Configure a customized Exchange Bidding integration and send bidder endpoints to your Google account manager for testing to verify that the integration functions correctly.
This is a one-time process. A separate bidder is not required for each publisher partnership.
- Secure contracts with publisher partners and include their Ad Manager networks in a pretargeting configuration.
- A primary (or “mapped”) Ad Exchange account is required. This primary account must also be linked to your Ad Manager network and set as the “default for dynamic allocation”.
- Contact your Google account manager to sign an Exchange Bidding addendum to your Ad Exchange contract.
This is a one-time process and does not need to be completed for each Exchange Bidding buyer.
You will see “Web” targeting available in Ad Manager yield groups configuration 2-3 business days after the contract addendum is processed by your Google account manager. Note that there may not be any yield partners available until you create companies in Ad Manager.
- Ensure available inventory from Google Publisher Tags (for web), the Google Mobile Ads SDK (for mobile apps), or the IMA SDK (for video).
Set up Exchange Bidding in Ad Manager: